It was full of memorable memories that I shall keep to myself. Sweetness! :)
Well, what about this year's? How's your Raya?
Mine is, erm, simple? :)
Like usual, our family would start with this 'ritual' (what we do over the years on Raya).
1. Abah will wake me up
2. On the radio/tv to listen to the Takbir Raya
3. Guys will go to Sunnah Raya Prayer (early-early morning)
4. Sunnah Raya Bath
5. Help mommy to cook Beef Curry & French Crepe (yes we eat french crepe for raya meal instead of ketupat or lemang ;)
6. Send/fetch mommy to Saloon
7. Dress up!
8. Make up!
9. Wait for the guys to come back
10. Raya breakfast with the familia
11. Salam-salam with the parents and siblings & done!
That's how we roll. Heh.
|Family Pic Eid 2011|
No balik kampong or any of it. Sometimes I do envy friends that have kampong and celebrate Raya there, but I am truly happy of my own style of celebrating Raya. Though it might not be a merry as those who have kampong, but home is where the heart is. As long as Im with my family, that's all matters. Love them to bit, though sometimes the siblings irritate my ass. :O hehe
test 1, 2, 3
More pics to come. Stay tuned ;)